Once you have these basics down for your marketing campaign launch, you can use them over and over again.
Part 2 – Put an effective sales offer to work
To develop an effective sales plan, you need to:
- Put together a headline that gets immediate attention.
- Share the benefits of your products/services speaking from the customers’ perspective.
- Identify the specific needs met by your products/services.
- Make it easy to do business with you by offer guarantees.
- Share your specific sales proposition.
- Walk your customers/clients through how they should respond and act.
- Motivate with a call to action.
What this all means is, you need to put together what makes your products/services special and compel customers to buy.
If they don’t feel like they NEED your product, they won’t buy. You need to answer a question, solve a problem or feed an obsession.
You need to provide them with all the information they need to make an informed and confident decision. NEXT!
Avoid the marketing pitfalls
There are 5 major marketing campaign pitfalls many businesses fall into and you should avoid:
- Ignore market testing and push on with an inaccurate plan.
- Offer an incomplete case, or reasons, throughout their marketing plan.
- Failure to notice the needs of their prospective customers/clients.
- Fail to diversify their marketing options.
- Unable to get market opinions on their offers.
These are all areas to avoid. If you’ve been working through these lessons, avoiding these pitfalls should be easy and natural.
For more free information on this topic access my latest training video here http://morecustomers-moreprofitsbusinesscoaching.com/more-leads